On this page you will find the most frequently asked questions on the subject of warranty. Is your question not in the list below? Please contact our customer service.
What is included in the Budgetlight all-in warranty?
The warranty covers original flaws or faults such as hidden and/or technical faults of the product that have occurred before delivery. The customer is expected to use the product that follows the standard usage of the item and according to the recommendations given on the installation manual and product descriptions. The following are the conditions in which you are expected to use the products.
- You need to use the products as advised on our website, the box and/or installation manual.
- The temperature of the environment must be between -20⁰ C and +30⁰ C for LED bulbs.
- The temperature of the environment must be between -30⁰ C and +45⁰ C for LED tubes and all other bulbs.
- The air humidity must be below 80%.
- There should be 10 mm space around the light bulb and/or fixture.
- You may switch the product on/off a maximum of 50.000 times.
- The voltage may not differ more than 10% from 230V.
Budgetlight does not provide compensations for loss of money or business, such as installation costs. We only repay the cost of the product itself.
I would like to claim my warranty, what should I do?
In case of a defective, faulty or incomplete product, you have the right to request a replacement product, a repair or a refund. You can do this by submitting a return request on your personal account via the five steps below.
- Step 1 - Log in to your account, click on "My Orders" and then search for the relevant order. This is often at the top of the overview.
- Step 2 - Click on 'View order' and then on the orange button 'Submit a new return request'.
- Step 3 - Select the product (s) to which the request relates and enter the correct number.
- Step 4 - Click on the reason for the return request and the corresponding solution.
- Step 5 - Upload a clear photo to complete your application.
When does my warranty period start at Budgetlight?
The warranty period of a product purchased at Budgetlight always starts from the date of invoice. Each warranty period is expressed in years and is not the same as the lifespan of a light source. The duration of our all-inclusive warranty differs per product.
Do I have warranty on the product I purchase at Budgetlight?
When you buy a LED product from us, the all-In warranty is automatically included in the price and you can feel safe that the light source will perform as expected. We guarantee that the products supplied by us comply with the legal requirements of usability, reliability and lifespan. The all-in warranty time span depends on the product of your choice. Budgetlight offers an all-in warranty varying from 1 to 5 years, this is specified for each product on their product page. More information about our all-in warranty can be found in our general terms and conditions (article 10 for the business customer and article 13 for the private customer).