Budgetlight offers an all-in warranty that can go up to 5 years. This warranty ensures you that lighting will keep working for the specified time period. The time period, expressed in years, is noted in the specifications on the product pages. When in doubt, you can always find the specific warranty period there. Are you interested in knowing how you can apply your warranty? Read it below by clicking on the questions:
When does the warranty period start? Read more
The warranty period is in effect on the invoice date. This period is stated in years and is independent from the lifespan of the product. At Budgetlight, you can find different warranty durations, ranging from one up to five years.
How can I use my warranty? Read more
It is very simple. The only thing you have to do is to send us an email with a copy of your invoice and images of the lighting you want to apply for (the product must be in use and the production code must be clearly visible). We will then check your date of invoice and send you new, alternative lamps within 24 hours.
What conditions apply? Read more
We only set one condition for our all-in warranty. The product must have been used in a “normal” condition. Normal use is seen by us as:
- The products must be used according to the advice on our site, the box or manual.
- The temperature of the environment must be between -20ºC and +30ºC for LED bulbs and between -30ºC and +45ºC for LED tubes and conventional lighting.
- The air humidity must be lower than 80%.
- There must be a free space around the lamp or fixture with a minimum of 10mm.
- The voltage may not vary more than 10% from 230V.
- The product may be switched on and off for a maximum of 50.000 times.
We do not refund any loss of money or business (for example installation costs, working hours, hiring costs etc.) other than the costs of the actual lamps or fixtures purchased through Budgetlight.