How do I return products? (Also for broken and damaged products)
We find it very important that everything is to your satisfaction when you make a purchase at Budgetlight. If you are not satisfied with one or more of the products you have purchased, you can easily start the return process within 14 days of receiving your order. You can do this quick and easy by using the form below. Have you forgotten your log-in name or password? No problem! You can also log in by entering your order information in the second column.
At the bottom of this page you will find the most frequently asked questions about returning a product and our returns policy.
If you have an account, sign in with your email address.
How do I return a product at Budgetlight?
You can return products to us within 14 days of receiving your order. This can be done in two ways. Follow the five steps below in your personal account or fill in all necessary details in the form shown above.
1. Log in to your personal account and then go to 'My return requests'
2. Click on 'Create a new return request', select the relevant order and click on 'continue'
3. Enter the number of products you want to return / replace and then click on 'continue'
4. Then select the reason for return / replacement and whether you prefer a refund or receiving the product again.
5. Has a product been delivered broken / defective? Then upload a clear photo of the damage in question to complete your application.
As soon as your request has been submitted and approved, you will receive an email from us with more information about the handling. Always print out the return form and add it to the package you are going to send to us.
Where can I find the status of my return?
You can check the status of your return shipment at any time through your personal account. As soon as a return request has been confirmed, you will always receive a confirmation by e-mail (don't forget to check your spam box).
What is the return policy of Budgetlight?
You can submit a return request within 14 days of receipt of your order. This can easily be done via your personal account or via the form at the top of this page. The following guidelines apply when it comes to returning products:
- All products must be unused and undamaged.
- All products must be in the original packaging.
- All products must be stated on the return form, otherwise we will not be able to process your return request.
- All products must be returned safely to prevent damage in transit, along with all product stickers and user manual.
Please do not return products to us without having the correct return documents, as it will not be processed in our warehouse. Once your return request is completed you will receive an email with the return documents.
Can I return two orders together?
It is possible to return two orders together in the same parcel. To do so you will need a return slip for each order. You will receive your return slip by requesting a return. When you want to ship back more than one order in the same parcel, it is also important that you clearly separate the two orders inside the box and attach each return label to each order. If your orders are separated we will be able to handle your return in a faster and easier way once it has reached the warehouse.
What does the return of a product cost?
Budgetlight will reimburse the costs of a new shipment if wrong products have been sent, if the order is not complete and if any items arrives damaged. Did you order the wrong products because of an error/mistake of your own? Then you are responsible for the costs of a return shipment. More information can be found in our general terms and conditions for private individuals and/or our general terms and conditions for business customers.
What is the correct return address?
After your return request has been approved by us, you will receive an email with all instructions and a return slip with the correct return address within the United Kingdom. Parcels sent to addresses other than to our return address will not be processed.